Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had our grand opening the other night and a few special cars showed up but this one was off the charts cool!!

1983 Audi Quattro Sport Coupe 1 of 220, sorry for the bad iphone pics, its the rain season here in the NW

Oh yea and nothing big but the President of Audi North America said a few words with the V10 Spyder ..

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Sweet car! Was this at the new Audi of Wilsonville?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a sponsor so I dont want to say YES or no.

·
Registered
575 Posts
One of the best cars ever

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I absolutely love the UR quattro. When I first laid eye on the "street" versions, I thought it would be a classic looking car. I'm glad I was right. But the wide body, 5 pot turbo can be a monster when set up right - I've seen one passing 911 turbo's at Infineon. Definitely a bigger turbo was installed but the site of seeing one passing Porsches at will was very amusing.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I'm mixed on the 30th anniv. quattro. It's based on the current B8 platform ala A4/A5.

Front, looks a bit like EVO meets R8. I like it.
Side view is all A5 looking until you hit the C-pillar, which pays homage to the original Ur Quattro.

I actually like the rear treatment with blacked out recess.

The only thing right now is, I'm thinking I really need to see it in person. The proportion is kinda funny. It's almost like the rear needs to be a few inches longer but then... you'd end up with an A5/S5! So in keeping with what the car it is suppose to be retro'd from, I guess it's just one of these cars that will grow on me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts