Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It seems to me that there will be no flagship for 2017 until maybe sometime in 2018 when Phantom's replacement comes out. I guess its just all Wraith, ghost and dawn. What a lonely year. I remember reading about how they were working on a replacement for the phantom with an all new aluminum chassis. That or it was the ugly SUV they are hell bent on making. Anyone else got any new info or better yet leaked pics? :eek:hwell:

I did find this http://www.topgear.com/car-news/british/new-rolls-royce-phantom-will-arrive-2018

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Guess I answered my own question. I love talking to myself. Meet the Rolls-Royce of the future | Top Gear

So just to re-cap the new 8th generation Phantom will still be called the Phantom and this frame structure will be used for the SUV and other future models.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Makes sense they'd use the same platform for the SUV. The Phantom is huge to begin with so its a pretty solid foundation

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just want to see a bad ass new body style that is massive and blows the new Mulsanne out of the water.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts