Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
I saw one of these a while back in Miami.

If they are anything like the previous Sti's, you are in for a fun ride.

One of my best friends has one with a few modifications, 330/330, aka a freaking blast to drive. I can't help but ask him if I can steal his keys for a few mins every time I see him. :D

·
Registered
445 Posts
I've seen one in person (in white) and I'm still not a fan of the hot hatch looks. The GD chassis had it nailed.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
very sexy, congrats dude! get us some videos =)

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Congrats! That is a great car. A close friend bought one (blk/bbs/nav) and has loved every second of it. Pics do not do these cars justice, in person, they really have some beautiful curves. Enjoy it in good health. :)

·
Registered
4,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Congrats! That is a great car. A close friend bought one (blk/bbs/nav) and has loved every second of it. Pics do not do these cars justice, in person, they really have some beautiful curves. Enjoy it in good health. :)
Yes the curves are great..thanks

Just wait until the GT3076R kits become available...
:clap:
I think Perrin has them already..lol

very sexy, congrats dude! get us some videos =)

thanks man!!

I saw one of these a while back in Miami.

If they are anything like the previous Sti's, you are in for a fun ride.

One of my best friends has one with a few modifications, 330/330, aka a freaking blast to drive. I can't help but ask him if I can steal his keys for a few mins every time I see him. :D

With the stage 1 flash you can go 289whp i believe.. i just ordered my cobb tuning.. lol i might use gst or eqtuning file..

They are growing on me...

Great daily driver that is still fun..

what MPG you gettin?

Not as great as I thought.. maybe I have to leave it on "I" setting to get more than 22mpg:D

41 - 49 of 49 Posts