Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So when I started typing this it was to talk about how gold Rush, Gumball, and bull run will all be in NYC on the same day and seeing as it's a life dream of my to participate in one of these and I'm not that far from NYC I hoped to go and wanted to see how else would be in the city at that time. However I need to be in Nashville for something much less fun but much more important the following day, so I guess instead of being a conversation about going to see the cars in the rally we can turn this into a discussion about why one rally is better then the others?

And go!

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
There is no discussion needed. They are 2 different rallies and both are have their own following. I've never been on any car rallies but I doubt one is better than the other.

Also Gumball comes in NYC that Friday and Goldrush that Saturday. I'm volunteering for GR and trying to volunteer for Gumball since I'll be in town for both.

Edit: I'm talking about Gumball and Goldrush. I don't know enough about Bullrun to talk about it

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I feel like Bullrun is a little less high end cars, more mustangs camaros, less bugs and high end exotics. It's also in the city that Saturday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts