Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

It's official! My 6-speed (manual) 2010 Audi R8 V10 with 28,000 miles is for sale. The car is in near perfect condition with a full clear bra on the front end, headlights, side blade, and door sills. The car is Ibis white with a black interior. It is an Audi Exclusive vehicle so it has a ton of extras from Audi including the carbon fiber front spoiler, carbon fiber rear diffuser. The vehicle has a full carbon fiber interior kit from MA Carbon. This includes the radio surround, shift knob, ash tray cover and emergency brake. The vehicle has leather and alcantara interior with an alcantara steering wheel. This R8 is fitted with a Tubi exhaust system that was installed professionally through Audi Coral Springs. The car has only been serviced by Audi dealerships including Audi Coral Springs and Prestige Imports (Audi North Miami). The car has the extremely rare 20" Avus Racing (super lightweight) wheels installed. All the emblems and exhaust outlets have been painted black and the calipers have been painted scuderia red. The engine grate has been painted scuderia red and the "R" in "R8" has been painted scuderia red as well. The engine vents have been painted black as well. Car has never been in an accident and looks phenomenal. Previously owned by another forum member and has been meticulously maintained. This car also has the extended warranty until 75,000 miles or 2016. I also have the Audi Care maintenance, which covers all the maintenance costs until 50,000 miles.

Price: $114,000.00 or goes to the dealer next week!

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
beautiful GLWS

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
beautiful GLWS
Thank you! I appreciate it.

What are ya getting next?

GLWS
I have my eye on a Turbo! :bow1: Thank you!

Great car. Good luck with sale!
Thanks bro! You'll love the Turbo if I get it. :wink:

I've seen this car in person, looked damn near perfect
Thank you very much! I try to take excellent care of my vehicles.

Beautiful car, GLWS
Thanks so much!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sale Pending...

·
Registered
813 Posts
Such a nasty setup! What's next?

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Car is still available. Deal might not happen. Price reduced: $110,000.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SOLD! :bow1:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts