Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot of us have pretty good sized collections but I'm curious as to what watch you wear the most! I see a wide variety of everything on the 'what's on your wrist today' thread but let's keep this thread to the one or two watches you WEAR THE MOST. Let's see them!

I'll start..

My AP Safari really gets the most wrist time for me. I have a few different straps for it so I'm able to dress it up or down pretty easily. It gets hairline scuffs pretty easily but I bought the damn thing to wear it and enjoy it so that's what I'm doing. Plus that's what AP service is for when I need a polish and refinishing on it :D

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Wear the G-Shock nightly for work, only watch I've found that doesn't kill my wrist after a 12 hour night.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
You've seen it before, but this one I wear 9/10 days...
Gold bracelet if I'm feeling obnoxious, leather strap every other day.

Before that, it was the S/S version, and before that it was an Omega Seamaster...

·
Registered
448 Posts
I wear my Panerai Tuna Can every day. O wait, I dont have one of those.
My daily driver is a tissot prs 516 automatic. Nothign compared to you boys, but I enjoy it

·
Registered
996 Posts
Anonimo Pro 6002 gets 60% of the wrist time, I can wear her up or down....its a fantastic watch...

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
I usually rotate through all watches pretty regularly, but if there is one, it would have to be the B&M Riviera XL.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
The only pc I have....

But that damn safari looks sick!!!!! I love it. Hard to tell in the pics, how does the rubber go with the cream face?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
But that damn safari looks sick!!!!! I love it. Hard to tell in the pics, how does the rubber go with the cream face?
The rubber goes very well with the Safari actually..makes it nice and casual (and extremely comfortbale :))

ReTTO, nice DSSD!!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
lots of rollies being worn daily..very nice guys, keep 'em coming!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts