Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

German Porsche tuner TechArt will officially debut its brand new GrandGT package for the Porsche Panamera at the Auto Zurich Car Show from November 11 to 14, 2010. The complete package is based on the Concept One shown at the Geneva Motor Show in March and consists of exterior, interior and technical enhancements.

The exterior package consists of a wide variety of parts all constructed of fiber-reinforced composites based on carbon, glass-fiber-reinforced plastic and polyurethane RIM.

Read more & see 10 more high-res pictures!

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
looks very nice.

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
i dunno, mixed feelings. maybe without the rear wing? better than stock though

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
I am a HUGE Techart fan but I think they've gone over the top here. The panamera is a classy car and should not be Fast and Furioused out!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I do like the hood though. It just looks like the took the GT street bumper and put it on the panamera. Why not come do something that flows with the car and is original? I don't like these companies that cut and paste their kit on every car they can. Add a diffuser to the rear... ect... and eyelids on a 2010 car? really? I'm not trying to player hate, I used to sell Techart stuff and thought highly of them, this just seems like B- effort at best.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Also not feeling the hood and spoiler the rest however i would keep.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts