Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got the new horse all wrapped up! Huge thanks to Alex at SP Engineering for all of his help, that guy is THE man. Also, slow clap to our famous photographer The Beard for getting this done while having to fight off a case of the bird flu and his urge to become another face eating zombie :bow1:

More information on the SP goodies:
SP Engineering

Also huge thanks to Bryan / AO Wheels for bringing the darkness back to life! Amazing job as always B!!!

Wheel Setup:
ADV15 Track Spec SL
21x9.5 / 22x12.5
matte bronze center w/ gloss bronze outers

News Article:

We released part 1 of the ADV.1 599 build last week and now it's time to release part two. Previously we told you guys how we had just picked up the SP Engineering full titanium exhaust and the SP engineering carbon fiber GTX kit which includes a front splitter, sideskirts, and a spoiler. Well those are finally on and have really brought the 599 alive. The V12 is now allowed to breathe freely and roar with the voice of a thousand lions. The carbon fiber GTX kit accentuates the perfect lines of the 599 and gives it a more aggressive look. With the GTX kit and exhaust installed, we needed just one more modification.

The 599 is debuting a new wheel in the ADV.1 lineup. The new wheel will be called the ADV15 and as you can guess, it has 15 single spokes. At first glance it was tough to imagine how it would look on the 599. The centers were machined and even at that point, I was unsure of how it would look. We sent them to finishing and when they came back, we could tell they look fantastic but it was still hard to imagine them on 599. Well, we overnighted them to Jordan and the next morning I received an iPhone pic and my jaw just dropped. It is the perfect wheel and finish for the 599 and really difficult to describe how good it looks. Jordan himself said it's the best looking set up he's had on any of his cars.

With that, we debut part 2 of the ADV.1 599 build featuring an SP engineering titanium exhaust, SP engineering GTX body kit, and 21x9.5/22x12.5 ADV15 SL's.

·
Banned
163 Posts
Beautiful

David

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Ill quote Super Troopers for this one... "I want to put my dick in it... I want it to put its dick in me!" No homo.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
awww yeah thanks guys, I'm pretty much in love with this thing now that I've driven it a good 20 miles or so. Maybe this weekend I'll have some time to enjoy it some more, it's pretty much a space ship.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
I hope those exhaust tips aren't powdercoated to match the wheels...(or vice versa)

·
Premium Member
1,927 Posts
where are the rainbow stickers

·
Registered
151 Posts
J,
car looks amazing, love the setup, love the stance. Speechless.....
Beautiful job as always, congrats.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts