Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Unveiled at Top Marques Monaco this year the PPI Razor GTR-10 Limited edition is the latest project from PPI Automotive Design. The improvements are two sided, on one hand optimising the power-to-weight ratio of the Audi R8 while simultaneously strengthening the motor, increasing performance, improving handling dynamics, and managing to reduce the weight of the Audi R8 and secondly improving the looks of the vehicle inside as well as outside.

The result is a normally aspirated V10 engine with over 601hp (448kW) at 7,400rpm, and a maximum torque of 565Nm at 6,400rpm at its disposal. Couple the power increase with a weight decrease of 250kg over its serial counterpart (serial curb weight V10 R-tronic: 1,625kg). The end result is the ability to achieve speeds from 0 to 100km/h (62mph) in a mere 3.2 seconds (with modified R-tronic Gearbox) and a maximum top speed of 335km/h.

Read more & see 24 more high-res pictures!

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
NICE. Liked how they mixed in the matt black center sections over gloss black.
What is the driver side NACA duct for? Guessing just fresh air for the driver?

·
Registered
5,540 Posts
straight up evil. i wonder what it sounds like.

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
that looks great!! i designed the i phone console for them 2 years ago in germany. had a great time!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Those gold stripes rock. Without them it would be quite boring, so glad they exist.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts