Luxury4Play.com banner

381 - 400 of 695 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Somehing new and epic from our lineup. Performance oriented enthusiasts will appreciate how light these wheels are.

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #385
^^
It's an absolute beast until it has to go around a corner. Then sadly your 1998 328i would smoke it.

Reactions: BigMFnMatt

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #387
Because cornering ability has decreased in the past decade?
Yup I don't understand what it is with BMW. Ever since 2006 they've gotten worse. Hopefully the new F30s and F10s make up for how horrible the past generation was.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
It's just funny you say that because pretty much every review of the e90 and 92 was rave reviews. I can't imagine reputable reviews over looking that an e90 handles a corner worse than a 98 328i But I have no direct experience with the 328 to form my own opinion

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
MMV do you really believe the new BMWs have become less adept? (Not a criticism, more an honest question.) The older cars were lighter and felt more sprightly but the E90 generation and above are plenty competent and while steering feel is different the car can still move.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Nurburgring Lap Times:

E36 M3: 8:35:00
E90 M3: 8:05:00

I highly doubt the E90 made up 30 seconds just on the straightaways...

Oh and I have driven my E30, which is pretty set-up suspension wise, back to back with a 2013 E9X M3, the E9X blows it away in all aspects except rawness.

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #391
I stand by what I said. E9x are a bunch of shit.

Reactions: BigMFnMatt

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #393
I am sure your 13 year old 328 is far more superior
It is by a LONG shot. That's whats so sad. But then again mine is modded to hell. And only the body is a 328. Nothing else is a 328 :laugh: not even the engine.

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #395
^^
Oh look a real M3:). Looking good man!, E46 ftw.

·
Registered
661 Posts
E9x FTW, E46 is probably the worst body style produced by BMW!
I love E46's. I like the E9x's but only when they have navigation. The interior is pretty plain, it's almost as though BMW took the Lexus route with the interior. The exterior of the E9x's look good to me though. As for the F30's jeezus that front end is horrible. F10 is my next goal.
In the end though it's up to the individual and what they like. It's foolish for us to go back and forth about what we think is better. It's like being a kid and saying "my daddy can beat your daddy up," both dads really don't give a ish :lol:

Reactions: VR1

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #400
^^
Looks clean!.

381 - 400 of 695 Posts