Luxury4Play.com banner

201 - 220 of 695 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Here are some pics from our GTA7 & GTA8 meet on April 29th, 2012!

Group shots

Alex's 740i Sport

Zain's 740iL

An admirer's message for Zain

My 740iL Individual

I apologize for forgetting your name, but a newer addition to the GTA8's, BIG WAKE, with a front spoiler that we all are trying to figure out where it is from. The car was imported from Japan.

Adrian brought out the Porsche

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
Looks like a pretty good little turn out!. I bet you guys had fun:).

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #209 (Edited)
Some from the weekend.

iphone pics lol

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #211

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
^^
That's a very interesting interior color.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Sweet M3....Love the wheels

What else you have done to it ?

Consider the Dinan Mods at all ?
in case you are talking to me :)

mods so far:

Interior:

- interior trim painted in exterior color
- BMW M-perfomance alcantara steeringwheel
- BMW performance alcantara recaro seats

exterior

- BMW M-performance carbon fiber parts ( mirror covers, front splitter, spoiler)
- matte black front grille
- matte black side gills
- matte black BMW GTS wheels

Performance

- KW clubsport 3-way suspension by g-power
- high flow BMC air filter
- Goecke Carbon fiber High-Capacity airbox
- Akrapovic' evolution titanium exhaust-system with 100 cpsi. Cats. and carbon fiber exhaust tips

my m3 should have round about 440-450 hp with all mods. I'm going to do a dyno run the next few weeks then i'll finally know how much its actually got :)

yes i do consider the dinan mods, but we got this thing here in germany, its called TÜV
and every mod you do to a car has to be registered. if you dont do that it could happen that you either pay a lot of fines, or even your car taken away. as the dinan mods don't have a TÜV certificate, it is very hard here in germany to get the dinan engine, for example, registered ;) but we also have got companies here in germany that do those 4,6 liter conversions. i am thinking about that very hard :p

·
14,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #219
^^
So your saying you've gained 35hp or so from exhaust and intake?. Highly unlikely w/ no forced induction. The stock air intake on BMW NA engines is actually better than any aftermarket intake and has been proven many times across all bimmer forums. Now if your running catless exhaust I could definitely agree with the 35hp gain. But if not your lucky to get maybe 2-5hp. The only real HP gain on a BMW NA engine as we all know is forced induction.

·
Registered
332 Posts
no i have not modified the intake, i am running a high flow air filter, the intake itself is untouched, and for that to actually make power, you need a higher capacity air box to actually use that higher amount of air. and even then it doesn't make a lot of difference :D MABY 2-3 hp at the top of the rev range. those are mods i just made, because the filter in combination makes most crazy induction noise ever :D haha
running a cat less exhaust, without the correct back pressure, witch is really important for a NA engine, will cause you to loose power. i am running racing catalytic converters. i am getting the m3 gt4 camshafts installed, together with the engine management software from the m3 gt4. all of these mods together should make about 20-30 hp increase. thats what i ment ;)
but we will all be a lot wiser after the dyno run ;) also i am still either thinking about a g-power supercharger or converting the engine to a longer 4,6 liter stroke .... but thats just me thinking ;)

201 - 220 of 695 Posts