Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did a search and it seemed like everyones photos of their bars or bottles are scattered all over different threads...

So post some photos of your bars and prized bottles. :thumbup:

Here's a few iphone pics of mine.

4 tier starphire glass bar with custom LED lighting.

Had a few more top shelf bottles but ended up finishing them so they got tossed.

Patron line up...

Gonna need a refill on the Gran Patron..

Saving this one for a special occasion...

Got the refill for the 18...

Forgot about this one that i brought to a dinner party.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
My bar is always finished during the night. This was Saturday's. Courtesy of Stealthrider's Halloween party. Yes they squirted dom P everywhere, bahaha

·
5,744 Posts
It's next on the remodel list. Bringing all of it off the lower level, and replacing the mirror with lighted shelving, and getting a new TV and mounting it on the wall up in the corner. Then replacing the old school wood cabinets. There's a sink and mini fridge on the other side of where I'm standing.

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
My bar is always finished during the night. This was Saturday's. Courtesy of Stealthrider's Halloween party. Yes they squirted dom P everywhere, bahaha
Looks cool! How is that Crystal Skull vodka?

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
^ To be honest, I have no idea. It all starts tasting like water after a while :laugh:

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
speaking of crystal head vodka.. we finished a bottle sunday night.. and as marc said.. after all the other bottles u finish along the way.. it all taste like water in the end... but from what i can recall from that night.. i think it was pretty good. but dont quote me on that.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

This is how I roll on my typical nights out!
Nice... need to take a few pics of my bar..

That Ace of Spades champagne seems to be getting more popular.. havnt tried it yet... how does it compare to Dom P or Cristal? Personally i prefer Dom P over Cristal.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Is that a bottle of Don Julio Real tequila in the upper left there?? :thumb:

How is it? I've been dying to give it a try, but it's a pricey bottle to buy blind.
Yes that is a bottle of Don Julio Real!!! This is a superior Tequila we have this product in stock ready to ship contact me for pricing. Promise you it will not be disappointing, this is more of a sipping Tequila I wouldn't be doing shots with this.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
I don't have a picture right now of my full bar, but here are a few from the collection and a few finished bottles.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
^ Thank You, I also have Ace of spades, johnny Walker Blue and a few others in my collection.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
^ Sure thing, PM me what you can get Dom Perignon Andy Wahol editions for. :)

Thanks,

-E

1 - 20 of 29 Posts