Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Mansory Switzerland has expanded its line-up of vehicles with the BMW X6 M, following the presentation of its sister model the X5 at the end of September. A bodywork, performance and interior programme has been developed for the SUV.

The body kit includes a new front spoiler with larger air intakes and an extra light bonnet made entirely of carbon which, with its ventilation channels, optimises air flow to the front engine. Widened wings and newly designed side skirts give the vehicle around 70 millimetres more width at the front and 80 millimetres at the rear. At the back a newly designed skirt comes into play using an integrated diffuser which has room for four stainless steel exhaust pipes from the Mansory sports exhaust system. A roof spoiler and a rear spoiler lip complement the kit.

Read more & see 16 more high-res pictures!

·
Registered
621 Posts
That kit is pretty sick, especially the front fascia grills-although not a huge change. Wheels are ugly as shit though!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
that's a lot of swoop on the front bumper - almost like it's smiling. Let me get out my magnifying glass and investigate because I have only poo-poo'ed ONE thing from mansory...

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
not their best work. I am still in comparing everything to the forgiato / hammann one though, so maybe I'll never reach that peak. They set the bar pretty high...

I just love everything about this second one - rounded exhaust tips instead of squared out ones - wide-body, the color, the rims (although they could have used a different set from Forgiato for more umph... - it has been my background for a long time now..

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
^ I want to like that one, but I just can't... way too much going on with it. The front bumper alone has so many conflicting angles. What happened to simple beauty?

·
Registered
621 Posts
not their best work. I am still in comparing everything to the forgiato / hammann one though, so maybe I'll never reach that peak. They set the bar pretty high...

I just love everything about this second one - rounded exhaust tips instead of squared out ones - wide-body, the color, the rims (although they could have used a different set from Forgiato for more umph... - it has been my background for a long time now..
I LOVE this kit and wheels, but I have to agree with the last couple posts about the front bumper. Its like a maze

1 - 10 of 10 Posts