·
Registered
159 Posts
Dat Ass... :whistle:

Nicely done, Lamborghini.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I think it will be stunning as a spyder... Not quite sold on the proportions of the rear end but Ill wait to see one in person to truly pass judgement.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Absolutely stunning! I love it. Yes, it does read 'mini-Aventador', but they still did a really fantastic job. Proportions looks wonderful. Interior looks properly updated from the Gallardo. 610hp and 413ft/lb in a car that reportedly only weights 3,135lbs is a recipe for success as well. Well played, Lamborghini.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Definitely looks like a mini Aventador, I quite like it.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Looks great from the front, but the back needs some work. If they made the rear look a tad bit more like the Sesto then I would be sold.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Looks great from the front, but the back needs some work. If they made the rear look a tad bit more like the Sesto then I would be sold.
I have a feeling that, with bumper requirements being what they are in certain markets, this is as close to the Sesto as they could get.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I love it. The back of the Gallardo was just so boxy and plain. I think this is a huge improvement.
And for those who say they don't like it because it looks like a baby Aventador please name one automaker that doesn't carry its own design language through the entire brand?

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
[Heavy breathing]
"It rubs the lotion on it's skin..."

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Damn, imagine when UGR puts a TT on this thing. It will be murder.

Reactions: autoluxe

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
I can't even imagine what Aventadors replacement would look like. Probably even more insane.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts