Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Always have been and always will be a fan of the H1. It's an Iconic machine and every one I see differs from the next. Each owner does something special to make it their own. Please share and post pics of either your own H1 or ones you admire.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I know white out has one, so im sure he will post soon.

For some reason they never caught on with me...

·
Registered
738 Posts
the single cabs were great looking.

·
Premium Member
2,660 Posts
^ that 1 is the best in thread so far in IMO....
Thank you, it had a pretty extensive build. 14k miles, never offroad. matte white/matte black with orange stripe. custom brush guard and spare carrier(not pictured). custom interior with suede/cloth. complete hertz/audison audio with kenwood headunit. flir nightvision with three displays. jumpseat in bed, custom exhaust, predator tune, new rubber without runflats so it drives like a caddy....its a very cool truck that i never drive. it should go to someone who would appreciate it

·
Registered
693 Posts
Thank you, it had a pretty extensive build. 14k miles, never offroad. matte white/matte black with orange stripe. custom brush guard and spare carrier(not pictured). custom interior with suede/cloth. complete hertz/audison audio with kenwood headunit. flir nightvision with three displays. jumpseat in bed, custom exhaust, predator tune, new rubber without runflats so it drives like a caddy....its a very cool truck that i never drive. it should go to someone who would appreciate it
Dayum - I've wanted an H1 for years now... Shoot me a PM when you've got new pics up (and a price).

1 - 20 of 43 Posts