Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Something about the "4"th installment of the goldRush mixes, makes it special to post on here.
I first, have to give it up for Rawmean and Aimee for letting me to put my talents on blast and having me be a part of the ever growing movement, Goldrush! I know they exert every inch of themselves to make the rally amazing as ever and it shows. I think this year they outdid everyone and everything as far as rallies go :wink:
BTW it was great meeting alot of you on this run and hope to see everyone next year!

ok Enough of the sentimental bullshit :D and onto the head knockin, face scrunchin mix! :clap:

GR4 Mix by DJ Cokutt

Dont forget to like me on FB for past GR mixes and other mixes as well

·
14,490 Posts
Geat Music man!. Thanks for the CD.
Co it was good hanging out with you man. It's to bad we lost Calebs $100 in an instant with roulette :laugh:

-Van

·
14,490 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
I've changed my mind from, don't like it, then I listened to it again, liked it and have now fallen in love with this. Absolutely maxed out the land rover's system cruising down the highway on a parts run this morning.

Unreal!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Had to come back and tell you that I'm really enjoying this mix. Would love to hear more of your stuff. Thanks again for sharing!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts