Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
But last years really dissapointing indeed!!! How can you make a video of Exotic cars with aftermarket exhausts and not here on of them!!!

I hope they learn from last years feedback and make the video have a little of both!
I agree completely.

Fred and I didn't necessarily roll the most impressive ride this year (E92 M3), but it did have the loudest f'ing exhaust of all. :D
Hopefully there's a good sound clip somewhere in the film. ;)

·
Premium Member
5,770 Posts
Not you buddy

You like me, were a participant..

My beef was with those responsible for editing last years.

Yachty and I did the whole thing last year from Seattle all the way through

Then flew out to SEMA for the preview

We had maybe 5 seconds on the whole DVD. I realize we werent in an exotic and were "slumming it" in an M6 but we deserved more than what we got.

I cannot tell you how many fly by's we did to the camera van

And.... then there was the time I got the camera team back to the convoy as they got lost leaving SF.

I am confident that the new principals l4p will make the changes necessary to this years video.

Like you said My car exhaust was ripping It is what it is

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
The valet did have fun with my exhaust at the 4 Seasons. I could hear him revving up and ripping it through the garage after I handed over the keys. It gave me a good laugh. I have no catalytic converters on mine, because we don't have emissions in my county.

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I am confident that the new principals l4p will make the changes necessary to this years video.
Appreciate the vote of confidence Kurt ;)

41 - 50 of 50 Posts