Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
LC in the GTRs is pretty nuts. I have it on my Evo's tune, and my brother actually shit his pants when I used it to launch. I had it on the STI, but my clutch felt like it was going to explode when I launched it.

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
^Ohh if you guys think last year's DVD was good....this year's is going to be truly BONKERS

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
We arrived in Denver one day early just to have time to sit down with the camera crew and discuss our vision of what we wanted the gr3 DVD to cover. It is all about the participants, the teams and the interactions. I guarantee this years DVD will be the best ever.

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
Last years was pretty dissapointing with the amount of camera time certain rides got..

thats for sure... :whistle:

I hope you aren't referring to mine :whistle::whistle:

But last years really dissapointing indeed!!! How can you make a video of Exotic cars with aftermarket exhausts and not here on of them!!!

I hope they learn from last years feedback and make the video have a little of both!

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
^ lol Fred car did not get any camera time on GR2 I have the sound of that beast on my camera when i was behind him in the tunnel. Monster sound
I wanna see/hear the beast ;)

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Scott in the Black Scuderia Sent me these today :) Enjoy. We love you Scotty!!

This is a video of tunnel action in Zion Park. This group went ahead and did Zion!

·
14,490 Posts
I definitely missed out... Looks like I'll have to go next year.

·
Premium Member
3,708 Posts
I hope you aren't referring to mine :whistle::whistle:

But last years really dissapointing indeed!!! How can you make a video of Exotic cars with aftermarket exhausts and not here on of them!!!

I hope they learn from last years feedback and make the video have a little of both!

Not you buddy

You like me, were a participant..

My beef was with those responsible for editing last years.

Yachty and I did the whole thing last year from Seattle all the way through

Then flew out to SEMA for the preview

We had maybe 5 seconds on the whole DVD. I realize we werent in an exotic and were "slumming it" in an M6 but we deserved more than what we got.

I cannot tell you how many fly by's we did to the camera van

And.... then there was the time I got the camera team back to the convoy as they got lost leaving SF.

I am confident that the new principals l4p will make the changes necessary to this years video.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts