Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
The white Exotics Boutique Porsche is from Massachusetts? How have I never seen that thing...

·
Registered
984 Posts
I have soo many pix but am too exhausted to post hahaha What a trip!

I will post them up tonight ;)

·
Registered
519 Posts
Great pics so far..

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
where are all the women pics?
I thinks thats a general gRrush problem- having way too many penises around. Noticed that the last 2 years as well.

·
Premium Member
961 Posts
I thinks thats a general gRrush problem- having way too many penises around. Noticed that the last 2 years as well.
While there were quite a few attractive girls on the rally this year, a lower number of women compared to guys participating in the actual rally is to be expected. However, during the night time activities, parties, clubs, etc... there is no shortage of good looking women.

You may not see them in pictures, but this was my 3rd year on gR and they ARE there. ;)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Who was driving this machine below this car was hanging outside my apt at midnight last night...the exhaust got me off the couch to check it out.

[/QUOTE]

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
I dont think you have done a single rally have you? Your comments are really starting to get on my nerves.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts