Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
Thanks for the reminder to switch the file to MP3. Should be a shorter download now for everyone
Converting to MP3 takes it down to about 47 MB, compared to 525 MB. I downloaded it in a couple of minutes, so I wasn't too worried about it. I only converted it so I could toss it on my Zune, haha.

And no...I haven't stopped listening to it all day. It's still on repeat.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Just downloaded, looks like the playlist is awesome, thanks!

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
Converting to MP3 takes it down to about 47 MB, compared to 525 MB. I downloaded it in a couple of minutes, so I wasn't too worried about it. I only converted it so I could toss it on my Zune, haha.

And no...I haven't stopped listening to it all day. It's still on repeat.
Any place we can download that 500 MB version?

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Is there a version that is divided into tracks? So there are like 14 parts to it instead of one long song? I love the entire mix but if I want to hear the same part again, I have to rewind instead of just hitting the back button. If that exists I would love it.

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Is there a version that is divided into tracks? So there are like 14 parts to it instead of one long song? I love the entire mix but if I want to hear the same part again, I have to rewind instead of just hitting the back button. If that exists I would love it.
We could not figure out how to work our Ipod connection in the Bentley so we heard this CD 53 times................................

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
We could not figure out how to work our Ipod connection in the Bentley so we heard this CD 53 times................................
Do you have a USB port or AUX jack in the Bentley? The AUX doesn't charge your MP3 device, but it still works. USB port charges the device, allows you to play music, and even shows the artist and title on the display (with most players). If you were using a Zune on USB, however, they usually aren't supported.

·
Registered
11,276 Posts
Do you have a USB port or AUX jack in the Bentley? The AUX doesn't charge your MP3 device, but it still works. USB port charges the device, allows you to play music, and even shows the artist and title on the display (with most players). If you were using a Zune on USB, however, they usually aren't supported.
Car has a custom sound system. There was an Ipod/Iphone plug in coming out of the Cup Holder. It says I-Simple on it. It charged the Iphon just fine we just couldnt figure out how to make it play. Apparently there is a trick to it that nobody can figure out just yet.

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
Car has a custom sound system. There was an Ipod/Iphone plug in coming out of the Cup Holder. It says I-Simple on it. It charged the Iphon just fine we just couldnt figure out how to make it play. Apparently there is a trick to it that nobody can figure out just yet.
I assume you probably went through all of the system modes as well? My wife's deck has an iPod button and a source button. If we go to USB from the source button it doesn't work. If we access the USB by hitting the iPod button, it works just fine. I wonder if yours is similar. If it's a Kenwood deck, there's about a 90% chance that the USB doesn't work right.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts