Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First off, I gotta give GR and the crew a big shout out for having me do this every year since the beginning. Its always fun doing these and just cant wait to do it next year. So without further ado :D

Cover courtesy of Rawmean. :clap:
GR3 Mix (Make sure to click the down arrow on the player to download)

BTW it was great seeing old and new friends at the rally this year! Rock on!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I so have been waiting for this!!!!!!!:clap::clap:

Love the GR2 mix, cant wait to listen to this one. To bad I dont have speakers in my office

·
Registered
278 Posts
I was just going to post this on here.... and you beat me to it !!!!!!!! This is the greatest mix I have ever heard in my life!!!!!! It is 50 plus minute4s of blood pumping Epicness! Thank you Sir for this

·
Registered
278 Posts
Oh and not to mention it reminds me of Vegas all the Way.... Flash backs of a blacked out fun night pop in my head as I type this and listen at the same time. LOL !

·
Registered
519 Posts
I was listening to this the other day, i'm disappointed we didn't get the mix CD until the last day, but I will say the mix was full of awesomeness. Nice work!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Loved it, currently downloading, thanks for the great mix!

·
I am L4P.
21,656 Posts
Downloaded, converted to MP3, loaded to my Zune, and planning on rocking it out on my drive home from work today with the windows down.

I've been listening to this mix on replay on morning. :clap:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Downloaded, converted to MP3, loaded to my Zune, and planning on rocking it out on my drive home from work today with the windows down.

I've been listening to this mix on replay on morning. :clap:
Thanks for the reminder to switch the file to MP3. Should be a shorter download now for everyone

Also thanks to everyone for the support! You guys make it worth it :D

1 - 20 of 69 Posts