Luxury4Play.com banner

Official Forza Motorsport 4 Photo thread

174K views 2K replies 117 participants last post by  Kyivk 
#1 ·
Whit the release of Forza 4 & the creation of the L4P Club today I thought we should have a place out side the console for others to see our new cars.
So post your pics downloadable from the following link : Forza Motorsport - My Forza .

Vehicle Car Hood Automotive exterior City car
Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Automotive design Bumper
Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Bumper Automotive exterior
Vehicle Automotive design Car Tire Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Lexus is Lexus
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Supercar
Vehicle Car Mode of transport Automotive design Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Luxury vehicle Car Personal luxury car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Automotive lighting

Gamer tag ~ Kyivk

See less See more
#36 ·
Money is really easy to get in this game, being lvl 30, i have about 900kCR from races, and a little over 75kCR from my storefront. I found there really isn't a need to buy cars either, because you are rewarded with a good choice when you level up.

#38 ·
Nice shots! I love the Benz, and sick paintjob on that R35.. I think i'll buy an e63 and make it an L4P one :clap:

#44 ·
i'll be there with my 270MPH beast :) haha

#50 ·
Your missing out! Forza4 is simply amazing, the graphics are crazy, online is sick, and there is so many cars... Except Porsche :(

#56 ·
I took some pics of my other cars, and some cars that I've painted for other people. I tried to upload them to the ForzaStorefront thing, but for some reason, the past 2 days, it said failed to upload.... wtf. Anyone else have this problem??? I wanna share my creations :clap:

#60 ·
PS3 sucks, just like Need for Speed, and GranTurismo

#65 ·
Oh, that the only kind i have so its the only one/only level of PC important and worth conversation....
My 360 is for Forza, Cod MW* & every other FIFA. Where as my PC is for every thing else. god if i could get Forza 4 on PC i don't think i could be happier lol

#69 ·
haha nice! How do you like the Agera that i painted for you :clap:

#67 ·
Hey guys,

it's been brought to my attention that if you buy my L4P badge/crown from my storefront and put it on a car, you can't share the car with the group. What's the point in having the shield for the club then?! Next time I get on FM4, I'll gift the designs to all of my friends and I'll see if I can gift it to all of the guys in the club. I want to see every car in the group with a badge on it!!!!

#70 ·
Lets not get too carried away there should be some sens of individuality so with that said i think our cars should be as they are in the real world, I we want some of our cars to be badged then the will but we should have our personal cars as well...

#68 ·
Looks like ill finally be joining you guys I ordered the limited edition from amazon this morning should be here by Monday. Feel free to add me: flyingcesar

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.