Luxury4Play.com banner

1581 - 1600 of 1628 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
It started out with people using this mod (Xbox - Forza Motorsport 4: Mod release! | Se7enSins Gaming Community) and copying forza onto your flash drive and inserting the file into the game and you can change out any wheels you want from any manufacture. The last month it took off and it seems everybody has modded wheels now. I think it's awesome. I have a few cars with them. I couldn't upload all of them because I ran out of slots on my storefront.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
That doesn't really excite me. Esp since like all my cars have the same wheels lol

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Waiting for you fools to break my rival drift score...#notgonnahappen

·
Silver Sponsor
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,593 (Edited)
It started out with people using this mod (Xbox - Forza Motorsport 4: Mod release! | Se7enSins Gaming Community) and copying forza onto your flash drive and inserting the file into the game and you can change out any wheels you want from any manufacture. The last month it took off and it seems everybody has modded wheels now. I think it's awesome. I have a few cars with them. I couldn't upload all of them because I ran out of slots on my storefront.
beast as Fuq ima have to try and give this a go

I have to ask though, how did you completely get it to work... ive never been good with 360 modding just borderlands game saves lol

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I'll be busy as **** over the next few days, but I'll probably get some time to be on tomorrow or this weekend. Most of the cars I'm doing are clones of real designs, so i wouldn't mind testing a few out. mn944com

Here's some pics I took.... yesterday? 2 days ago? I've slightly lost track of time.

Sent from my TI-83+

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
What's the rivals drift event? In seriously debating playing hooky on my psych class to get some work done and maybe play a little Forza. haha

Sent from my TI-83+
Go to the monthly rivals one and it's sideways in Sonoma. You participated.....AND FAILED TO BEAT ME :)

<---drift king

Reactions: devin1986
1581 - 1600 of 1628 Posts