Luxury4Play.com banner

1241 - 1260 of 1628 Posts

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
No they are Hamanns.
No they are HRE's. Hamann has two rim styles, the 5 spoke and the multi-spoke race wheels in black.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I can't run anything any faster than a standing 7.55lap on the nurburgring in s class. Is anyone running anything faster than that on a standing lap?

*edit, I checked the leader boards and it looks like the F50 is the fastest car in the game. I ran a 7.51 standing lap and 7.41 flying lap. The guy who ran a 7.22 must have some sort of cheat code or magic, video game physics setup.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I can't run anything any faster than a standing 7.55lap on the nurburgring in s class. Is anyone running anything faster than that on a standing lap?
I'll give it a go tomorrow in one of my cars.

Side note: I was running a fully built Mosler on the 'Ring and ran a 7.02 something for rank 675 in the world. I ran it again and was running 2 seconds quicker but dropped a wheel so I got angry and haven't tried again :(

·
Registered
5,632 Posts

*edit, I checked the leader boards and it looks like the F50 is the fastest car in the game. I ran a 7.51 standing lap and 7.41 flying lap. The guy who ran a 7.22 must have some sort of cheat code or magic, video game physics setup.
What were you driving? I haven't tried many cars but did 8.01 in my 993 gt2

·
Registered
5,632 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
I was in an f430. I tune everything myself and its deffinately top notch. The game clearly does a poor job at deciding what ends up being a "____class" car.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I'm an ADD/high functioning autistic with the attention span of a 5 year old, so hot-lapping is out of the question, but I wouldn't mind doing an L4P group game sometime.
Next time I see you on I'll set up a race, it seems every time you jump on is when I'm getting off lol.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Yeah, it sucks. At least some of my past one are in... 944, 914, 1.8t beetle, lexus sc300. I'm impressed with the quality too. All of those are great representations of how they act in real life. I was doing a road trip with my friend Ben, going from Minneapolis to Omaha. Well... it was an open stretch of highway and I nailed it. Held 140-50 for a few minutes, and it was terrifying on stock suspension. Running down the lemans straight with the stock sc300 is just as scary.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
I was in an f430. I tune everything myself and its deffinately top notch. The game clearly does a poor job at deciding what ends up being a "____class" car.
Yeah, you would think that anything at S700 would be equal across the boards but not even close. I just love driving all the P cars now, I am currently trying to beat all the L4P Rivals times in P-cars. I've knocked a few off now in the little time I played yesterday.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Yeah, it sucks. At least some of my past one are in... 944, 914, 1.8t beetle, lexus sc300. I'm impressed with the quality too. All of those are great representations of how they act in real life. I was doing a road trip with my friend Ben, going from Minneapolis to Omaha. Well... it was an open stretch of highway and I nailed it. Held 140-50 for a few minutes, and it was terrifying on stock suspension. Running down the lemans straight with the stock sc300 is just as scary.
Yeah stock suspension can be pretty hairy sometimes. I took one of the corners at Targa Trophy pretty quick in my Mustang and it started floating lol. Time to fix that

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
1241 - 1260 of 1628 Posts