Luxury4Play.com banner

61 - 80 of 1628 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Oh, that the only kind i have so its the only one/only level of PC important and worth conversation....
My 360 is for Forza, Cod MW* & every other FIFA. Where as my PC is for every thing else. god if i could get Forza 4 on PC i don't think i could be happier lol

·
Registered
399 Posts
Hey guys,

it's been brought to my attention that if you buy my L4P badge/crown from my storefront and put it on a car, you can't share the car with the group. What's the point in having the shield for the club then?! Next time I get on FM4, I'll gift the designs to all of my friends and I'll see if I can gift it to all of the guys in the club. I want to see every car in the group with a badge on it!!!!

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Looks like ill finally be joining you guys I ordered the limited edition from amazon this morning should be here by Monday. Feel free to add me: flyingcesar

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Hey guys,

it's been brought to my attention that if you buy my L4P badge/crown from my storefront and put it on a car, you can't share the car with the group. What's the point in having the shield for the club then?! Next time I get on FM4, I'll gift the designs to all of my friends and I'll see if I can gift it to all of the guys in the club. I want to see every car in the group with a badge on it!!!!
Lets not get too carried away there should be some sens of individuality so with that said i think our cars should be as they are in the real world, I we want some of our cars to be badged then the will but we should have our personal cars as well...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Lets not get too carried away there should be some sens of individuality so with that said i think our cars should be as they are in the real world, I we want some of our cars to be badged then the will but we should have our personal cars as well...
I like my cars to stand out, but be clean and different from everyone elses. I hate when someone either copies, or has the same. Individuality is key for "your" car

·
Silver Sponsor
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
I like my cars to stand out, but be clean and different from everyone elses. I hate when someone either copies, or has the same. Individuality is key for "your" car
I like this guy he gets it lol
(nohomo)

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'm not saying all of the cars should be the same. But some people want to put the badge on a fender of the car and then share the car in the car group so that everyone can drive it. If a car has a store bought design, tune, or vinyl on it, it can't be shared. I'm not forcing my design on you, it's for whoever wants it.

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
haha nice! How do you like the Agera that i painted for you :clap:
I havent seen it yet, no. I'm a big fan of my Agera though. Orange w/ light blue stripe and thin yellow outline. I'm a sucker for anything orange. Last time I was in the club garage, I couldnt see the last 15 cars, I think we may have too many in there....? :confused:

·
14,490 Posts
Can you mod the cars in Forza?. Like supercharge the E39 M5, put suspension on it etc?.

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
Can you mod the cars in Forza?. Like supercharge the E39 M5, put suspension on it etc?.
Yes you can. Most cars you have the choice between single turbo, twin turbo, twin screw and centrifugal but some cars are limited a couple or only one of those options. Suspension, yes! It will lower it, then you can go into tune and raise it, lower it, set rebound stiffness, etc etc. The possibilities are endless, and since most people just upgrade to every mod, it comes down to who can tune the car the best and obviously, driver skill.

61 - 80 of 1628 Posts