Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 1628 Posts

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
Alright, JDM, I bought your Decal, but as long as a car has a purchased design or decal on it, you cannot share it via internet. Kinda stinks. Everyone go out and try your damnest to make one. :laugh: I kid, I kid - seems pretty tough to do.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Alright, JDM, I bought your Decal, but as long as a car has a purchased design or decal on it, you cannot share it via internet. Kinda stinks. Everyone go out and try your damnest to make one. :laugh: I kid, I kid - seems pretty tough to do.
It took me like an hour to make haha, you have to "custom make" all the shapes.... except the crescent. :lol:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Here is my newest additions to my L4P Collection

I can put some up on the marketplace so everyone can have them :clap: let me know if you would be interested... I would selll them cheap

·
Registered
576 Posts
How do I join the L4P club on xbox live? BTW anyone if you want to add me i'm IanZ63Q1 on there too

·
Registered
57 Posts
****ATTENTION****

I Am Putting The Following Cars Up ForSale NOW on the MARKETPLACE.
They are ALL 24Hour Auctions
Starting Bid for a FULLY UPGRADED car is 100,000CR

1. Blue Hummer H1 Alpha, as seen in the photos ABOVE
2. White/Orange BMW F10 M5, as seen in the photos above
3. Red Aston V12 Vantage, as seen in the photos on the first page
4.Grey/Orange "L4P-LFA", this car is SEXY, and forsale for only 100,000CR

If you would like to see more cars made, or different colors of the logos, cars, ect... please let me know!!

HAPPY BIDDING :clap:

·
Registered
204 Posts
^^ Lol, it's soo worth it.

But anyways, I would love to get in this action! GT: Mr. Happytacoman But tonight I'll try to make a bunch of stickers. But I am trying to hold off buying anything till I get my Agera. Grr... 30 seconds left in a race to get me (finally!) enough credits for the Agera, then my Xbox took a dump. #$%[email protected]$&!$%!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Contemplating buying a new TV and Xbox just for this.
Convinced my father that we needed a new LED TV, conveniently he bought it 2 days before the game came out. I also told him that it would be better for football and golf. I'm bi-winning;)

·
Silver Sponsor
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
ok i have a stupid question; How the hell do you get your pics full size in your post??!!?.....This forum is setup a bit diffidently than them my favorite PC forum and my Clans web site.
As soon as i clear out my storefront page of my old picks ill be putting up new pics
PS JDM nice shot with the M5 on the TG-Ttrack that shits just awesomely setup

·
Registered
57 Posts
ok i have a stupid question; How the hell do you get your pics full size in your post??!!?.....This forum is setup a bit diffidently than them my favorite PC forum and my Clans web site.
As soon as i clear out my storefront page of my old picks ill be putting up new pics
PS JDM nice shot with the M5 on the TG-Ttrack that shits just awesomely setup
Insert the image from the URL, and uncheck the box.. idk why, but it works better when you do :lol: and thankyou :) i love that M5, its forsale right now on the marketplace :laugh:

·
Registered
57 Posts
****ATTENTION****

I Am Putting The Following Cars Up ForSale NOW on the MARKETPLACE.
They are ALL 24Hour Auctions
Starting Bid for a FULLY UPGRADED car is 100,000CR

1. Blue Hummer H1 Alpha, as seen in the photos ABOVE
2. White/Orange BMW F10 M5, as seen in the photos above
3. Red Aston V12 Vantage, as seen in the photos on the first page
4.Grey/Orange "L4P-LFA", this car is SEXY, and forsale for only 100,000CR

If you would like to see more cars made, or different colors of the logos, cars, ect... please let me know!!

HAPPY BIDDING :clap:
Buy them :clap:

·
Silver Sponsor
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Thank you JDM
Im quite the painter my self i need to do some saving in Forza 3 so i can transfer layouts, but at the same time i need more money which i will be taking care of soonish

·
Registered
57 Posts
Money is really easy to get in this game, being lvl 30, i have about 900kCR from races, and a little over 75kCR from my storefront. I found there really isn't a need to buy cars either, because you are rewarded with a good choice when you level up.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Nice shots! I love the Benz, and sick paintjob on that R35.. I think i'll buy an e63 and make it an L4P one :clap:

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
The game or the console?
I though almost every one had a 360...lol
Both.
They were sold out though.
Never been a console gamer nor had the time over the last couple of years.
I'll just put it in the office I think.

·
Silver Sponsor
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Both.
They were sold out though.
Never been a console gamer nor had the time over the last couple of years.
I'll just put it in the office I think.
Oh that sucks Forza the most respectable game ever
I got my first console 2 years ago, 360 pro 20GB lol, now the 360S 4GB with a 250GB (i licked the mat black better)

Nice shots! I love the Benz, and sick paintjob on that R35.. I think i'll buy an e63 and make it an L4P one :clap:
And thank you i love the E-AMGs Might even be getting one in the family soon. As for the Skyline i used to role that alot in Forza 3 saved the paint and bought one here in FM4....

21 - 40 of 1628 Posts