Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EXOTICS in the Inland Empire Sunday morning meet:

DATES/TIME: The next meet will be on Sunday, May 18th, 2014, 8:00 a.m.. For the succeeding months, check for the announcements in this thread; it will generally be on the SECOND SUNDAY of each month (except for this month). Starting time is 8:00 a.m.

LOCATION: “Legends” restaurant and adjoining parking lot at the South/East corner of Carnelian and Baseline in Rancho Cucamonga. (address for your GPS: 8775 Baseline Rd. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 (909) 941-9555).
Legends Parking lot at the South/East corner of Baseline and Carnelian. There is a McDonalds on the corner and Legends is just East of the McDonalds. Entering from Baseline, I would recommend the eastern most driveway off of Baseline and then keeping to my right towards the parking area. From Carnelian, I would recommend the southern most driveway and circling around the southern side of the business complex then north to the parking area. (See map with highlights.)

Directions:
From the 210 Freeway, take the CARNELIAN off-ramp SOUTH to BASELINE.

From the 10 Freeway, take the VINEYARD off-ramp NORTH to BASELINE (NOTE: Vineyard turns into Carnelian after Foothill Blvd.)

ACTIVITY: This is for any enthusiast to socialize and drool over cars. Generally, we will try to arrange a FUN car event/drive afterwards to exercise our motors. If you love to DRIVE, come join us!

Hope to see everyone there!

·
Registered
182 Posts
I havent been since the location change so im going to try to make it to this one and get some new pics!

here are my favorites from the Victoria Gardens/cnc meet

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I havent been since the location change so im going to try to make it to this one and get some new pics!

here are my favorites from the Victoria Gardens/cnc meet

Yea been a while!

That 599 with Vorsteiner package was amazing!
Oh the F40 wasn't bad either ;)

Sent from my CGT

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This Sunday May 18 we will meet at "Legends" at 8 am and then caravan at 9 am to the Pasadena Ferrari Concourse. Come join us!

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Classic car Coupé

Sent from my CGT

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right around the corner guys

Sent from my CGT

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Let me know if you will be rallying with us to the Ferrari Concourse so that we don't leave without you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts