Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Mercedes SLS AMG is officially no more. It has been replaced by the 2013 SLS AMG GT for both coupe and roadster versions. The 2013 model takes the 6.2-liter V8 up by 20hp for a total output of 583hp. Torque remains the same at 479 lb-ft while a revised seven-speed AMG Speedshift dual-clutch gearbox transmits power to the rear wheels. also gets updated suspension and revised interior.

more info and plenty more pics @ Official: 2013 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT Info Released

184341.jpg

184342.jpg

184344.jpg

·
Registered
346 Posts
are there any exterior changes? aerodynamic improvements? audi did a much better job differentiating the R8 GT from the regular R8...

·
Registered
803 Posts
Apparently it seems the difference is inside but other than an HP increase I don't see how it's much different either.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Sounds like a quick name change to jack the MSRP 20%

does no one read anymore...?

- 20bhp increase
- revised seven-speed AMG Speedshift dual-clutch gearbox
- new improved tires
- upgraded interior leather trim
- new option ceramic brakes
- 3 new paint colors
- new optional Designo package

not huge changes... but certainly enough to add a "GT" onto the end of the model

·
Registered
32 Posts
I guess I have to like this since I also like the original SLS Still looking forward to seeing the Black Series SLS rather than the GT
+1

·
Registered
283 Posts
Gotta love those doors! if only they were gullwings on the convertible version....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts