Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

A facelif, a new car, … these are stages every car manufacturer needs to get over with. Next in line is Maserati that will launch a new Quattroporte in autumn next year. Maserati’s aim is to create a competitor for the BMW M5, the Mercedes E63 AMG, the Jaguar XFR and of course the very popular Porsche Panamera.

Read more!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Why is everyone jocking Audi's peepee and sticking LEDs into their headlights? Same with the Apple iphone. Companies have 0 innovation. Instead of designing their own great product, they try to copy someone else's success, and 99.99% of the time, failing. All these phone companies would have great phones if they spent 1/2 the energy they spent on copying the iphone, into designing their own phone.

Same with all these new cars. Complete lack of innovation and imagination. It seems that they are like "Hey, it looks great on their cars, let's stick it on ours."

IMHO, epic fail. The old one (MTK edition) looked way better.

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
I have to agree about everyone jacking other designs, as a long time iPhone owner, I've been paying attention ever since Verizon had those horrible touch screen competitors. Although I do like the look the LED's give, they shouldn't be using them in such the same way. I do have to say however, I like the facelift, and the fact they want to actually compete with the M5 and competitor's alike. The only thing better then a Mas Quattroporte is a screaming, fast Mas Quattroporte. :)

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
As far as LEDs go, I reckon Audi has set the industry standard and now all these brands HAVE to follow...

Good car though QP

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Audi still owns... I would take an s8 over this... the QP needs a better facelift than that to compete today

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
it better be packing a lot more power than the previous car if it wants to compete with the aformentioned cars.

·
Registered
59 Posts
It looks the same, I guess instead of sitting at the drafting table they decided to go to lunch instead

·
Registered
184 Posts
it better be packing a lot more power than the previous car if it wants to compete with the aformentioned cars.
Agreed. The current QP has a long way to go if they want it to compete with the 500hp+ cars.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It looks the same, I guess instead of sitting at the drafting table they decided to go to lunch instead
Don't think that is a 2012 QP.
The picture used in the article is indeed the current QuattroPorte as Maserati hasn't revealed any new pictures yet...there's only the news sofar...

·
Registered
411 Posts
I thought Maserati was going to add a new model to compete with those cars and keep the Quattroporte where it is in the line up.

·
Registered
934 Posts
looks good

1 - 20 of 32 Posts