Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The brand new Ford Mustang Boss 302S is the latest addition to Mustang series and based on the street version of the 302. Ford Racing has announced the read-to-race Mustang Boss 302S, which is powered by a 5.0 liter four-valve Ti-VCT V8 engine producing up to 440hp converting the power via six-speed transmission to the car’s rear wheels.

Read more & see 1 more picture!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
That is badass!

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
sick car, i saw the new boss 302 @ the PRI show. it was a well made car.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Bad ass minus the wing, IMO they should of used the old S351R wing.....other than that im a ford man it's super sick.....

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
anyone know the price on the boss 302 laguna seca...

the ford dealer was trying to get me to look at the one they have coming, but i am kind of anti-mustang

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
anyone know the price on the boss 302 laguna seca...

the ford dealer was trying to get me to look at the one they have coming, but i am kind of anti-mustang
Don't be alarmed if it's $75K. The GT350 coming out next year is estimated at $65K. Supply and demand of course will vary these amounts.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Don't be alarmed if it's $75K. The GT350 coming out next year is estimated at $65K. Supply and demand of course will vary these amounts.
The Regular boss msrp is about $40k flat, Laguna Seca package is $6995. Now dealer markup may change what you will actually pay but those are msrp's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts