Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So after waiting and waiting I finally got a chance to get my test! I'll be at Putnam Raceway Park for the whole week! Should be fun. I'll update this thread with pictures when I get back.

EDIT: Everything went so well they want me back on tuesday for my IRL oval licensing!

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Couldnt happen to a better and more deserving young man. We all support you. Please let us know how it goes. It was great to see you and the Ramies Clan this past Saturday.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Everything went amazing! Coming back in a few weeks to get a seat made for myself then to Kentucky speedway for my oval test. If I do well in that then I'll go to the IRL meeting in January for a physical and safety briefing then get my IRL license!

I'll upload pics and video here later when I get home tomorrow.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Glad Indiana was good to you and I`m sure the track in Ky. will be a blast. I was checking out some of your pics on your site and noticed Peter Windsor in a couple. He seems like a cool guy on the tube, is he as nice as he seems?

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah he's a nice guy, just a bad business man in a way haha. Those pictures are there because I was in the USF1 driver development program before they went bankrupt.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Too bad all of that did`nt fall together.... for both of you. That would have been a pretty good gig eh? Sometimes you just have to put the cart in front of the horse and take a risk, any business is a gamble and my hat`s off to those guys, at least they went for it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts