Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody hear into off roading? One of my life dreams is to go on an off roading expedition through europe and africa and all the palces like that! Anybody ever done this kind of thing?

Louis123 :D

·
Registered
454 Posts
Mostly just little trails here and there around this area...
I'm saving up money to get my jeep lifted and get some better tires...
There is a huge community of off roaders, you just have to know where to look....

Lets see some pics of y'alls rigs as well....

·
Registered
918 Posts
Had an 82 toyota pickup, 85 4runner, two 94 grand cherokees at different times, all lifted 35"+ tires, went wheelin all the time. Don't have any after pictures on this computer and I can only find one before.

The black 94 4runner is getting a SAS here along with chevies in the rear and 37" MTRs and the blue 85 went under the knife about a week later with a RUF pack in the front and chevies in the rear lifted about 4" over stock with 37" IROKs and a little fender trimming, dual transfer cases with a 22re with a header is all

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
I used to go up through Colorado with my dad awhile back in his Rubicon.

4"
38 TSL's
Detroit Locks

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have been doing the offroad thing for a long time... Currently working on the buildup of my new truck, a 110 2 door soft top defender with a turbo diesel and lots of goodies! Below is a pic of one of my other trucks.

C-

Attachments

·
Registered
6,205 Posts
I have been doing the offroad thing for a long time... Currently working on the buildup of my new truck, a 110 2 door soft top defender with a turbo diesel and lots of goodies! Below is a pic of one of my other trucks.

C-
those P38s go anywhere, haha.

·
Registered
5,976 Posts
Paging Luai!!!

I dunno how much he checks here but here is his jeep.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I haven't gone offroad nearly as much as I have wanted to. Usually it's a shuttle truck for Downhill Mtn Biking.

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
I've do some off roading, but here in the last few months none :-(

·
Registered
758 Posts
I have a few friends that I go ghetto wheeling with... the trucks we run are always three wheels in the crusher... I think the 38" boggers have seen about 6 or 7 different trucks and aren't even showing wear yet :D

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
I have done the offroading thing for many years and have trail guided for Hummer, Jeep Jamboree, Superlift, and other groups. My home area is the Superlift Offroad Park in Hot Springs, Arkansas. Back in the '90s I helped cut many of the trails there. As for offroad rigs... there have been a few.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts