Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few pictures from the Expo today. I'll have more coming soon....

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
That top mount on the Raptor is just sexy!!! Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:clap:

·
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are some more guys....

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Worth goin? Was going to go this morning but wife is ill. Worth trying to make it there tomorrow?

·
5,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Worth goin? Was going to go this morning but wife is ill. Worth trying to make it there tomorrow?
In all honesty, not really. I took pictures of the most interesting stuff. You would think it's the year of the Jeep at the ORE, TONS of 4 doors this year.

If it's going to be a stretch for you, I wouldn't bother with it personally. Same basic stuff, some TT's, some 4 seat prerunners, crazy lifted full sizes, rhino's, a raptor or two, and tons of jeeps. You've seen it all before.

some badass trucks. do you have any of that matte tan H3?
I don't. I saw it back there when I was walking around on setup day, but there was still a bunch of setup going on in that booth, and I didn't want to get in the way.

-Markus-

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I have heard mixed reviews on the LED bars. I hear they are great in the dust.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
If it's going to be a stretch for you, I wouldn't bother with it personally. Same basic stuff, some TT's, some 4 seat prerunners, crazy lifted full sizes, rhino's, a raptor or two, and tons of jeeps. You've seen it all before.
Works for me. Football is on tomorrow so it would stretch me out. I bought most of the stuff I need when I went there last year.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
those LEDs on the raptor look sick..imo though, i would keep the LED bar on the roof and run HIDs on the front bumper.

Why has there not been a bed cage done on a raptor yet?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts