Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
I liked it better when it was still just the F12.

No reason not to just scalp the car as it was and simply market that. Would be gorgeous. There used to be a time when the concept of a beautiful Ferrari was a self fulfilling prophecy. If the car debuted and wasn't a conformist to traditional standards of beauty, it simply rewrote the standard. Now, they're nearly all quite divisive. Kind of disheartening.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Well, at least it's pretty ugly.. :eek:hwell:
They should just make an F12 roadster and sit back and watch everyone and their mother throw money at them.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
Mismatched seat colors is an interesting & unique move to be different, but I don't think it works.

And why is it priced so cheap?

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
well it's sold out, so I don't think Ferrari cares where the money is coming from.
Sold out doesn't necessary mean sold out....And 10 can mean 30. Remember ferrari doesn't put the actual number on the limited editions, instead of that little plate reading 6/10...it will read 1/10. For all we know it could be 600 laferraris out there instead of the 499.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I expect this to be just as disappointing in-person, just as the California T has proved to be. Aside from the LaFerrari, which has grown on me after having been able to check out a few, and the few SP's each year, I'm not a fan of what Ferrari has to offer as of lately. I'd like to know how Enzo would feel about Ferrari's direction.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts