Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey L4Pers In the past week we've had the opportunity to dyno tune 2 different Lamborghini Gallardos. Both of these mid-rear mounted V10 vehicles are 4 wheel drive with E-Gear (Lamborghini’s paddle shifting system). One of these vehicles was a 2007 Gallardo Spider with no mods and the other was a 2004 Gallardo Coupe with a Fabspeed exhaust. The baseline comparisons for each of these different vehicles prove that power is rated differently between year models and configurations. The 2004 model putting down less power than the 2007 model even with the exhaust upgrade from Fabspeed. The performance gains from the ecu tuning for both vehicles proved to be very good. Both dynos were done on our conservative in-house 4wheel Digital Dyno Dynamics machine. Here are the results:

2007 Gallardo Spider no mods – +18whp & +19wtq

2004 Gallardo with Fabspeed exhaust – +19.6whp & +20wtq

Any questions feel free to ask me!

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
that yellow one sounded sick!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Your dyno is not conservative..it is EXTREMELY conservative...Out of the 30 or so Gallardos Ive seen dynoed.. Those are the LOWEST results ive ever seen for either car on 4wd.. Prior to this the LOWEST recorded number for a 04 Gallardo was 366awhp bone stock..

On a rwd dyno as a comparison my 04 made 411rwhp, whereas my 06 made 424rwhp... with exhaust and intake we got 445rwhp.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Your dyno is not conservative..it is EXTREMELY conservative...Out of the 30 or so Gallardos Ive seen dynoed.. Those are the LOWEST results ive ever seen for either car on 4wd.. Prior to this the LOWEST recorded number for a 04 Gallardo was 366awhp bone stock..

On a rwd dyno as a comparison my 04 made 411rwhp, whereas my 06 made 424rwhp... with exhaust and intake we got 445rwhp.
Yes we know ;) Its all about the gains though. We've had customers make 450whp on our in house dyno and drive around the corner to another dynoshop the same day and put down over 510whp. This is common for us we like to under promise and over deliver. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts