Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello L4Pers,

I wanted to post this up because its one of my favorite cars, the Ferrari F430! We had a chance to put our software tune on one not long ago and we gained 22whp on our very conservative Dyno Dynamics in house dyno. The car had no other modifications at the time of the tune so we were very pleased with the results. The owner was also very pleased he later called to tell us that he did a friendly run with another F430 and pulled on them 3 car lenghts! :D

As always feel free to ask any questions about our tuning options just PM me or E-mail me at my screename.

Ok enough talking here is the good stuff :)

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Well done, the proof is in the numbers and you can clearly see that. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well done, the proof is in the numbers and you can clearly see that. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks! you're all welcome

3 car lengths from a tune?!?! Very nice!
Yes! On more then one occasion our customers have said we under promised and over delivered on performance and most of the time they feel higher gains on the road then shown on our dyno. They are especially surprised when they take their cars to 3rd party dynos.

Wow that's actually really impressive! Nice work.
Thank you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts