Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello L4P its been a while since I've posted a project up so I thought this would be a great way to break the silence :) This Audi R8 is one of the first cars to get tuned at our new shop in Van Nuys, CA. The V10 R8 from Audi is every bit the supercar. The 5.2L direct injected V10 power plant is the same found in Lamborghini’s Gallardo LP560-4, though detuned in the R8.

The vehicle recently tested was a 2010 Audi R8 V10, 6-speed, courtesy of AE Performance. Audi’s Quattro system puts the power down to all 4 wheels. During dyno testing the gains seen were +43.2wHp & +28.6wTq @7900rpm from ecu tuning running CA91 pump gas on a Dyno Dynamics dyno. Drivability is also improved by changes made to the throttle response.

Feel free to ask any questions as always.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Nice, well done. Would love to take that car for a ride. You guys do good work. We have many members with R8s around here. I am going to share this on Facebook with our members.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Shared with three thousand of L4P Fans on FaceBook.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice, well done. Would love to take that car for a ride. You guys do good work. We have many members with R8s around here. I am going to share this on Facebook with our members.
Shared with three thousand of L4P Fans on FaceBook.

Thanks RAW!
OE Tuning FTW!!!
;)

Wow that is incredible! What can you do for my Range Rover Sport Non S/C?
do you guys have an M6 tune?
I PM'ed you guy's I'm sorry I thought I had notifications enabled and missed your responses.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts