Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello L4Pers I just thought I'd share one of our latest projects with you all. Recently we dynoed the brand new 2010 Range Rover HSE 5.0L Supercharged. The supercharged V8, cranks out a whopping 510 hp, which is a 101-horse improvement over the earlier model But when tuned, great gains were seen on the dyno as well as improvement to drivability. The power increase from an ecu tune was proven on the dyno to be +35wHp & +28wTq @ 6300rpm. Take a look at the results below. Stay tuned for more results as this car will have a supercharger pulley kit installed in the coming weeks and will have a tune to match that upgrade.

We are very excited about this motor as we believe there is much more power left untapped. We also like that it is the same engine in some of the new Jaguar models :wink: If anyone would like to have more information on getting this tune for their RR let me know via PM or E-mail me [email protected]

·
Registered
889 Posts
Great numbers. How many pounds of boost is that SC pushing?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Does kit work with the Sport SC too?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Exciting - what about non-SC models, do you offer anything for them?
Where in LA are you located?
We offer tunes for the whole range rover line. But we are always looking for development cars. We are located in Van Nuys,CA :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts