Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paul Allen's beast the Octopus is parked in front of his place on Carbon Beach right now. Its a sight to behold. With the Yacht A, and now the Octopus, its been a good year here! Hoping we get some more big boys coming through...

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
I was in Malibu today? Where is it at exactly since I don't know where this guy lives? I know the Yacht. It looks like a mini cruz ship. LOL!

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
Octopus rocks.. Id love to spend a week on his tab.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was in Malibu today? Where is it at exactly since I don't know where this guy lives? I know the Yacht. It looks like a mini cruz ship. LOL!
Out past the Malibu Pier/Surfrider beach, impossible to miss if you are driving up PCH

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually it is a pretty cool story for people who live in LA, when one of the top 10 largest yachts in the world (or perhaps its a top 20 now) shows up in the neighborhood, plus I thought I would throw it out there since some people would like to check it out.

·
Registered
819 Posts
I just saw it on Saturday and it is indeed a sight to behold. Helicopter was shuttling guests in and out throughout the mid to late afternoon. Apparently there was also a huge ass party on it Friday night.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Was just reading in PMY that he has commissioned the build of another yacht as Octopus is so big it can only go where commercial ships can go.

Octopus is for sale for anybody interested. :whistle:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whats especially sick about this yacht is it was purpose built as a go everywhere, do everything yacht, and Paul Allen takes it everywhere! You can look at some sites to see where its been. From the tropics to the arctic, this thing has been through it all. A lot of people who don't know a lot about these yachts don't appreciate its design and how rugged and stable this thing is. Much cooler than some simple yacht than some of these other yachts which aren't designed to do much more than cruise around near shore in calm seas.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts