Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greg and I decided to do a NYC Midnight run on the 2nd of October, saturday night. We will be meeting at the Mack Cali office building at 10:30, and leaving promptly at 11:00pm.
Start address-
150 John F Kennedy Pkwy # 104
Short Hills, NJ 07078-2754
I ran a run in September and had a sold 50 cars show up (my first time hosting a NYC Midnight Run)
SO I am hoping L4P can come and rep how they always do.
Any questions or concerns pm or email me- [email protected]
thanks, Jack.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'll be making it to this one as well. The first one was fun besides the ticket I got :( lol

I think you should have a chase car for this run cause last time alot of us got stuck at the red light leaving the parking lot and lost the lead car just my .02 cents

·
Registered
345 Posts
block the lights

·
Registered
596 Posts
Maybe next time you should set this up 2 days in advance...

·
Banned
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump, hopefully some of you can come out, I know Greg will not be making a showing, but I would like some L4P rep.
We will be taking the GWB as long as there is no traffic/delays, and ending in the city...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm gonna try to make it to this. I went on one of the midnight runs last year and had a great time.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I would go if I didn't have to be up so early Sunday for my MudRun

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
i would def do it again but im getting my wisdom teeth pulled

·
Registered
55 Posts
I'm pretty sure I'll be making it to this one as well. The first one was fun besides the ticket I got :( lol

I think you should have a chase car for this run cause last time alot of us got stuck at the red light leaving the parking lot and lost the lead car just my .02 cents
That was you and the M coupe that got pulled over. What did you guys get nabbed for?

Oh, and I think I'll be going to this, though next time, let's take the GWB. [The Wolf]Pretty please with sugar on top.[/The Wolf]

·
Registered
596 Posts
watch out for that BuddyLee character...Some say he's the main cause of global warming and his stomach is reverse engineered to make the I-Phone. all we know is he's called the buddy lee ;)

·
Registered
517 Posts
That was you and the M coupe that got pulled over. What did you guys get nabbed for?

burnout.... lol no just kidding we were at a red light and he called me. the second he called me a cop walked up to my window and told me and him to pull over. some really stupid shit.

jack - how many ppl you have so far?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts