Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Will be in Ocho Rios, Jamaica in two weeks and was wondering if I could get some recommendations on good places to eat, things to do, etc. My cruise is stopping there for one day so I won't have more than a day on the island.

Thanks,

Adam O

·
Registered
80 Posts
Look up what excursions the cruise line offers. Find one you like and when you get in port there will be people there selling it cheaper. Dunn River Falls is cool, there is also a horse back ride I heard is cool. I don't remember where we ate but there are plenty of places near the port to get some Jerk Chicken :)

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hey Adam, when does the cruise leave? I am going on a cruise as well that stops in Ocho Rios as well as Cayman Islands. We leave the 13th or 14th but I was pretty sure BSU had SBX the week before us.

·
L4P Consigliere
1,829 Posts
Sorry this doesn't answer your question, but in the future skip Jamaica. Absolutlely my least favorite island anywhere. Luckily you only need to spend a day there.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look up what excursions the cruise line offers. Find one you like and when you get in port there will be people there selling it cheaper. Dunn River Falls is cool, there is also a horse back ride I heard is cool. I don't remember where we ate but there are plenty of places near the port to get some Jerk Chicken :)
Thanks we will check it out. Since we are going to Sting Ray City in Cayman we were just looking for some bars to lounge around in and go to the beach

Hey Adam, when does the cruise leave? I am going on a cruise as well that stops in Ocho Rios as well as Cayman Islands. We leave the 13th or 14th but I was pretty sure BSU had SBX the week before us.
Ha we are a week before you guys i think. Our ship leaves the 6th. Are you going on Celebrity Cruises?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jay00f4 said:
If that is what you want to do. Go to an inclusive resort and pay the day fees.
Done it times before. For this particular trip & what we wanted to do this worked out the best

1 - 8 of 8 Posts