Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Shep does great work. I remember when he had a show here in Boston. It blew me away how much work he does in such a short amount of time. This was a while back; back he first blew up.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
His work is really inspirational. He provides a strong message with everything he does and from a design standpoint its spectacular work.

·
Registered
257 Posts
anyone try for the 3 peace series prints released yesterday/today? spent about 15 hours at the computer f5ing away

·
Registered
736 Posts
Very cool ish.. I just learned about Shepard tonight after watching Exit Through The Giftshop.

·
Registered
257 Posts
love exit through the gift shop, banksy just released a print a couple of weeks ago but sadly i wasnt lucky enough to win lottery for it. here is faireys latest release...

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
^^The Peace Series^^ really cool series of three prints..would love to put it up in my house.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I tried to get a bansky print.... No luck either, but i know some one who did...

·
Registered
257 Posts
usually every week or two and usually at 18"x24" for $45. you have to wait around at your computer for the random drop time, usually around 1PM, because they sell out in seconds if its a quality image

1 - 20 of 74 Posts