Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT: "South"

Hey What's up! I wanted to share some pictures with you guys I took last night.

So this is not my best work, but I wanted to kind of have fun with the pictures; thus the over editing. I'll post some clean ones later when I have some more time.

I want to thank everyone who came out, because as we all know Manhattan is not a car friendly bourough. But we managed. Only one of us got pulled over :Cough cough: HockeyRx8(Ray) :cough: lmao.

So we didn't have much time for pics, because the location was kind of illegal. We drove our cars onto the Soulth Street SeaPort on the (LES)Lower East Side. Thank goodness it was after midnight or the cops wouldv'e definitely busted our chops.

Enjoy: =]:ylsuper::us4allswi

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Nice Job Omar, I guess this is what you were talking to me about when you passed by, glad you got those awesome shots!!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice shots O. haha always a fan of your work.
Thanks man...

Nice Job Omar, I guess this is what you were talking to me about when you passed by, glad you got those awesome shots!!
Thanks dude. Yea it was. I couldn't believe no one said anything to us. Being in the city late night with a camera is awesome!

·
Registered
517 Posts
nice shots! what time were those pics taken? my friends cupcake truck is 15 feet ways from there lol

·
Registered
160 Posts
WOWW...props to you guys for even getting the cars to that location...

Pictures are sick too...I'll have to keep any eye out when you do this again...

·
Registered
596 Posts
Nice shots man! Next time call me up - I'll come out if I am not busy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts