Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
J/C where y'all park your cars if you head into the city around the upper 60's/70's W or Times Sq/ Theater District?:eek:hwell:

Thanks! :D

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
bet 9th ave a 11th you might find spots on the ave or the side streets. make sure to read every sign on the block. and follow where the arrows on the signs are pointing. You should find something. I know always do. Or just park in a garage there are plenty of them, I never do that though unless it's day time on a business day and for some reason i couldn't subway to the city.
Good Luck

·
Registered
163 Posts
I usually use a parking garage on West 31st st and 6th Ave

look for the rates on nyc.bestparking.com

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
I never park on the street, between the aggravation of trying to find a parking spot & the possibility of getting bumper damage from people who can't park let alone the possibility of a parking ticket, its just easier to park in a garage.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
definitely *cheaper* to garage it. as said, the tickets and likely bumper damage will cost you more. the problem is finding a garage that is reliable and available.

in general, i wouldn't take a car into NYC. taxi and subway are better choices.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Always drive into the city, and use a garage. Out of easily a thousand trips...no problems.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes, i agree with you guys on a garage, but how do you prevent or try to proactively prevent dings etc. in the garage? i also can see the ferris bueller/ ferrari scene in my head.

the last thing i want is a ding, scratch, or anytype of damage - same as you guys...

what is the etiquette on having the car parked up front in a garage? also, any garages you prefer (names?) thanks!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
btw- i do take the train alot, but when with the lady and dressed up, it just feels dirty...

·
Registered
199 Posts
I work in midtown and use the surface parking lot on 54th between 6th and 7th. They are careful and I have never had a problem.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts