Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haven't seen something like this posted yet in my time here on l4p, nor have I done anything with l4p since um, 2011 so..

With the weather changing and the leaves in the USA NE region, I was thinking it'd be a great time of year to do a drive. Find some back roads and go for a cruise.

I personally live in the NW NJ(warren county) and know a bunch of local roads that are great for driving as well as some good eateries for lunch or an early dinner. I've got a few roads in mind that would end up nearer to NYC if not up into CT.

Dates: October: 13 or 27
November: 3

so provided the NE doesn't get a freak storm of the century(sandy) or a freak October snow storm(2011) we should be good.

so lets get a preferred date as well as people that want to go.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
October 27th is the date for the event

route: being worked on tonight with some other people.

right now the list is around 20 cars/people. various makes and models, from my friends Mazda 3 to a 997 turbo, so I don't care if you show up in a scion or a Ferrari. This is not a speed event, just a cruise with some people, having a great time, food and fun of course.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
didn't go. of the 20 people across other sites only 3 showed up. we ended up going to a cars and coffee event in PA. I contribute it to the getting up early on a sunday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts