Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple months ago, I started a major HP upgrade to my car @ SP Engineering. THought I would share it over in this community. When I decided to upgrade the power, my wife made a comment that it would "Never be enough" Thats when the car earned its new nickname:

NVRENUF

My car will never have enough horsepower, never enough mods, low enough E.T's, etc. etc. It will Never be Enough!

Despite the fact that it will never be enough, Im gonna try. My car has officially arrived at SP Engineering for some major HP upgrades (not GODZILLA pkg by any means -the whole "NVRENUF" $$$ thing).

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I was Cali last week for spring break with the family. Of course, stopped by to meet the crew at SP and see my baby. Im horrible at stopping to take pics. I get too busy talking and asking questions, and don't want to stop to just take pics. So I didn't get many shots, but what a cool place. Some crazy projects. The crew is awesome and Im more excited than ever to have SP doing the work. Thanks Eugene! Cant wait.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
Looks like a sick project, cant wait to see the finished product!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol Rob. You'll get a ride in it soon. Another few weeks and hopefully I'll be out there. Keep me up to date on auto events/track events over the next 4 weeks or so.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Nice on those cams measure them @ .50 and multiply by 1.45 to get true valve lift and lobe seperation not bad a v6 w/twins with almost a 371/382 int/exh that is sick can't wait for the finished post.........

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
that is an epic project and it started out looking good already! cant wait to see the results!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Beautiful Whip! You should bring her on goldRush RAlly with us in June!
I researched it and thought about it seriously. 1. Didn't know if car would be done (but now I know it will be for sure). 2. Talked to a couple people that said that GR is not very "easy" on cars. This is my baby and don't want to trash her. I'd love to do it though as I live right in the middle of all the GR locations this year.

More than likely, I will meet up in Scottsdale for Vegas for a few festivities.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts