Luxury4Play.com banner

NSX THREAD? show the NSX have its own thread or sub thread.

• yes, for people who love nsx and it was the og Japan supercar.

Votes: 30 38.0%
  • no. no one cares.

Votes: 49 62.0%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think the NSX should have its own section on the Main page. Or at least its own sub topic. Who agrees? nsx prime gets 16,000 hits a day according to cubix and I think it would bring good traffic to L4P and L4P is a much better environment.

·
Sponsor
10,268 Posts
Are we going to vote for a seperate section for each model of Lambo, BMW, Audi?

Theres no Corvette section. The NSX is a Honda/Acura product, may be we should subdivide the Asian section by brand.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
I want a GTR section and an Off Road section and an Audi R8 V10 section and a Corvette ZR1 section and a Hiking section and a Who Has A White Dog section and a High Dive section and a....

Do we really need a special section for every make and model out there? How many NSX's were made total anyway?

·
Registered
106 Posts
I agree. The NSX was a bitchin car. But, I also agree that it should remain in the asian auto section. The forum will be too scattered if you make a sub forum for each individual model. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Are we going to vote for a seperate section for each model of Lambo, BMW, Audi?

Theres no Corvette section. The NSX is a Honda/Acura product, may be we should subdivide the Asian section by brand.
I'm down for a Daewoo subforum. :lol:

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
I like the poll. That will surely make the owners of the board stand up and change this place because a handful of the thousands of people on this board want an NSX forum.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
I want a GTR section and an Off Road section and an Audi R8 V10 section and a Corvette ZR1 section and a Hiking section and a Who Has A White Dog section and a High Dive section and a....

Do we really need a special section for every make and model out there? How many NSX's were made total anyway?
Haha, a white dog section sounds cool:)

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
L4P needs an NSX section about as much as it needs a Monster truck
and Tractor pull section.....:eek:hwell:

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
I dont think there are enough nsx owners here for a nsx section even though its my fave car of all time and will be for some time to come.
why do we have a viper section?
american auto too good for that dodge truck?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts