Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to see if anyone on here would be interested in buying it...i got it as a gift a couple years ago and it has been sitting behind my bar. If anyone is interested please let me know i'm located in manhattan or westchester county, ny...If anyone wants any pics just let me know ill take some and post. $1000 takes it and that is CHEAP your saving $400-600 than any store that includes tax.. atleast that i know of.

thanks

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
If post count was a lil bit higher and someone could valch for you I wouldn't mind buying it for one of my clubs depending if the guys are interested.

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Any pictures? Do you have the presentation case still? Also what year is it?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mr. Carter i completely understand where your coming from as I dont have any vouches on here. Since i just mostly browse on here. I see your not from Ny because i would like to meet up @ a meet with people from the site to introduce myself and to show it to you in person.

Forfend it is brand new in the big red unopened box...so i dont know what year it is and yes is in the pesentation box ill post pics in a little bit. In the pictures i will open the box to find out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts