Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

NOS Energy Drink & Autowerks Present: RC Drift Event & Competition! by jeremycliff, on Flickr

Finally an organized event! Autowerks has been kind enough to offer up a HUGE indoor space for us to slide sideways in. NOS and Autowerks bring you the first monthly RC Drift Event.

Show up to drift your RC car, drink some NOS, eat some food, and have a chance to win some prizes from Autowerks, NOS, and others!

There will be space to slide and play around for those who don't want to enter the competition so come out and have fun!

I'll be there taking photos and hopefully some video as well. See everyone there!

·
Premium Member
2,660 Posts
spectators are welcome but the fun will be in driving. hobbytown on waukegan has quite a few RTR drift cars in stock. Our floors are slippery so you will need a few different compound tires and test and tune as the day goes on

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I recently got a Traxxas Slash 4x4 that I put some PVC drift wheels on to practice. It's pretty fun! I'm an off road kinda guy, but I may have to get an actual drift car soon. Good luck with the event! I wish I were closer.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
spectators are welcome but the fun will be in driving. hobbytown on waukegan has quite a few RTR drift cars in stock. Our floors are slippery so you will need a few different compound tires and test and tune as the day goes on
we have a hobby town like next to my house...

ive got a bad ass boat... can we set up a lake?

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I am not going to make it....

I have to go to florida to consume adult like beverages on the beach for work.

sorry!

·
Registered
7,639 Posts
Wtf, I missed this thread?

Any pics?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts