Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*Gonna be my picture thread for the season, will bump it with new pics!

I can't believe its still only 379.00 (with a few black out dates) for all three mountains.

Since Vail Resorts recently purchased Heavenly, the passes are now Valid for Northstar & Sierra, plus heavenly!! All for the same price this year, they are honoring the pass. This is crazy!!

If anybody is considering getting a pass for the Lake Tahoe area, this is it. We should have an L4P Ski/Snowboard Day!! :D

*No I'm not affiliated with either or, I just think it's a good deal.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
lol

heard about it. definitely going to get one.

marc i will be at northstar for thanksgiving week from tuesday to sunday. let me know if you can make it up a day to snowboard. :)

·
14,490 Posts
I do all my snow fun in Colorado... but that is a hell of a good price!

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Julian,
When you say thanksgiving week starting Tuesday, is that 23-28?
I haven't checked yet, but is Northstar open then already? lol

But, I'll be there :D

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
This is a great deal. Looking in to it. Bunny slopes FTW.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Raw! Come out, it will be awesome :D

Here is the Heavenly link
There is a little box on the mid to right side saying "The Heavenly Pass is back! Enjoy the low price of just $379! Buy your 2010/11 Heavenly pass today and ride Northstar, too!"

For some reason it starts more expensive on the Northstar website, but they are similar.

edit, just called , the price is valid until dec 19, thats crazy!!!!!! No catches or conditions on it either, except the normal black out dates.

·
Banned
4,072 Posts
ah I love it! A few years ago me and my buddies were so desperate to go when nothing was open that we climbed a part of the mt rose back country. Im down for l4p snow day

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
northstar opens up this friday or saturday depending on the coming snow storm. this is an amazing deal.

marc, were on for wednesday morning. i'm at napa this week from thurs to sun and then at northstar from tues to sun.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks Marc posting for my buddies on facebook:D
Fo sho, hope to see alot of people out here through-out the season, would be fun!

Will be up at Northstar on the 24th to see how the first ride of the season is! :D

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bumping this

picking up my pass tomorrow, then will be up at any of the three mountains all day long errday!! (i wish)

but whenever anybody is taking a trip , pm me.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
roommate told me this morning that sierra should be opening tomorrow. i havent been up in a couple years, really hoping to make it up this year.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
craziness. came up last night and it took me 8 hrs instead of 4. included a supermarket and food stop. but i80 was shut down for 2 hrs about 33 miles from the northstar exit. the wait sucked but it was bearable since gave my kids a chance to throw some snowballs.

the temp went down to 0F, it was nuts. but today its all sun and the snow looks great.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Was there today and it was AMAZING, not one cloud in the sky and the fresh snow was amazing.

Here is another picture for the day. Done my good deed.

Going up again tomorrow with blitzo!

These snowboarding bro's ran off the road on a straight road, through the incoming traffic. I drove by them.. thought about it two seconds and went back to help. Felt sorry for them :( This is what it looked like after some digging and tugging. Was alot farther in , in the beginning. Got em out and went on my way :laugh:

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
was an AMAZING weekend out at Northstar @ tahoe. the storm brought amazing powder and great conditions. Not even that many people either, was great.

blitzo was up there as well and we're killin it haha

here's a video hahahaha

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nice pics.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
great times marc. love the video!

weather.com says it is snowing this whole week too. damn the conditions are going to be great.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts